- Officially ranked among the top 5 MSP Providers in UK. More
- 200,000+ Students from 3,500+ companies globally.
- Highest Documented Pass Rates. Foundation: 98%*+. Foundation & Practitioner: 90%+*. More.
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed. More
- Expert Faculty with Global Experience across UK, Australia, Singapore and others.
- Free Exam Retake. Unique in the Industry. More
- Guaranteed Trainings. More
- Several Luxurious and Convenient Locations across UK. More
- What is included in the course? MSP Manual (Managing Successful Projects with MSP), Exam Fees, Free Online Prep Course, MSP Workbook and Sample Question Papers, Refreshments, Valuable Tips to clear the exam, Free 45 PMI approved PDUs.
This course comprises the MSP®Foundation course (MSP2) and the MSP®Practitioner course (MSP-P) in a single 5 day course. Delegates will gain sufficient knowledge and experience in the processes and principles of Programme Management (MSP®) to act as a Programme Manager for a programme with a coherent project portfolio or to act as a member of a Programme Support Office. You will have an opportunity to prepare for, and sit, the APMG MSP® Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Following the completion of the course participants will be able to:
This course leads to the MSP® practitioner level certification. Delegates are prepared for the Foundation examination and will normally take this examination on the third day of the course. The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner examination. The Practitioner examination is normally taken on the final day of the course.
- Describe and apply all facets of the programme processes, in accordance with the MSP method
- Set up and manage complex programmes
- Identify and control risk
- Monitor the objectives of a programme and the essential adjustments needed to respond to changes in the environment
The MSP® Foundation examination is a closed- book 60 minute 75 multiple choice question paper with 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores. The pass mark is 50% (35 marks required to pass out of 70 available).
The Practitioner examination is an open- book objective test examination based on a given scenario and lasting 150 minutes. There are 8 questions each worth 10 marks, making a total of 80 marks available. The pass mark is 50% (40 marks required to pass out of 80 available).
Managing Successful Programmes describes the framework and strategies of Programme Management. Programme Management is an integral part of OGC's Best Practice portfolio.
Experience of working in a Programme environment is essential. However, if this is not present, Project Management experience or Project Board experience can be substituted, but it is not recommended that delegates attempt this course without any experience at all. Delegates must complete around 6 to 8 hours of pre-course preparation that will be dispatched at the time of booking. In addition, delegates are expected to complete approximately 2 to 3 hours of evening work in order to consolidate the learning provided each day and to practise examination questions to assist in passing the qualifications
|The intended audience for this course consists of programme managers, aspiring programme managers, programme board members and programme or portfolio support staff.
- 5 day Classroom training
- Expert faculty
- Course material
- Valuable Tips to clear the exam
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability
- Realising the Benefits
- Closing a Programme
Writing Terms of Reference
- Sponsoring group
- Programme Director
- Business Change Manager
- Programme Manager
- Programme Support Office
- Capabilities and characteristics
Compiling a Blueprint
- Expanding the Programme Vision Statement
- The required business model
- Service levels & Key Performance measures
- Support systems
Planning a Programme
- Scheduling projects
- Resource sharing
- Defining tranches
- Handling dependencies
Running a Programme
- Issue management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Benefits Realisation
- Programme Benefit Reviews
- APM Programme Scenario
- Exam based exercises
- Writing Terms of Reference
- Writing a Blueprint
- Creating a Programme Plan
- Risk Management Strategy
- Group question practice
- Individual practice
- Exam feedback
- Practitioner Advanced Exam assignments
Please Note: Prices are subject to change.
* The Success rate calculated is based on the data available from the period of August, 2011 till March, 2012.
** Delegates enrolling for the practitioner course should fill up the foundation exam details.
*** Price after early bird discount (Enrolment is done 15 days prior to the course commencement depending on the availability of the seats)